Louisville Auto Buyers of Honda World makes payment to you for your vehicle with a certified bank check. No worrying if funds are available or if a stranger’s check will go through.
We buy all cars, any make, model, or vehicle condition.
Louisville Auto Buyers of Honda World will call your finance company and get information to determine your balance. We then pay your finance company and issue a bank check to you for the difference.
If the balance owed is more than what the car is worth, the difference is called negative equity. We will calculate the difference between the balance owed and the value of the car. We will accept a cashier check or a certified check for the difference and then we will pay off the finance company for you.
Each appraisal is good for 7 days or 300 miles, which ever comes first. No obligation to sell or buy and appraisals are 100% free.
Selling your car takes a great deal of time and effort. We eliminate the time it takes to advertise and no more waiting for strange buyers to come look at your vehicle. We making selling your car Safe, Fast and Easy. Below are reasons of why you should sell your vehicle to Louisville Auto Buyers of Honda World today:We guarantee funds on all checks offered by Louisville Auto Buyers of Honda World for your vehicle
- Receive top dollar for your vehicle. In short, We Need Your Car. We have designated buyer’s that do just one thing and that is buy cars from the public.
- Deal directly with a buyer. No dealing with a sales person or sales manager here.
- Convenience: Louisville Auto Buyers of Honda World is open 7 days a week with very convenient hours. An appraisal takes less than 30 minutes and in most cases we can hand you a check within an hour. We also offer a mobile service that may be able to come to you for an on-sight appraisal. Need a ride home after selling your vehicle? We may be able to help. Call (502)499-3854 for more information.
- Certificate of title
- Any state or federal picture identifications such as a driver’s license, passport or a state ID
- Payment book or account number (if vehicle is financed or leased)
- Letter of authorization, only if you represent the original owner of the car